What is permanent makeup?
This make-up is one of the most popular beauty treatments. Permanent makeup consists in the introduction of a special pigment into the upper layer of the skin, which lasts for a long time. Penetration is the injection of pigment under the skin. Permanent makeup is used for eyebrows, eyes and lips.
Some call tattoo and permanent makeup are the same. But in fact, they have their own differences, such as:
- Different pigment. For permanent makeup, a glycerin-based pigment is used, and for tattooing based on alcohol.
- Color. For permanent makeup, neutral shades are used, for tattooing, bright colors are used.
- Depth. Permanent make-up is done by 0.5-0.7 mm, and tattooing by 1-2 mm.
- Deadline. Permanent make-up is worn from 2 to 4 years, permanent make-up is done forever.
- Pain. Permanent makeup, in contrast to tattooing, is less painful.
Permanent makeup and tattoo are similar in that both are needed in order to correct some of the imperfections of your face. Make it more beautiful.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of permanent makeup?
The disadvantages include the fact that the cost of such makeup is quite high. But believe me, you will be able to save time and cosmetics. But the inevitability of a correction can hardly be justified. Over time, the permanent makeup needs to be freshened up, usually the correction is 50% lower than the original procedure.
The advantages of permanent makeup include:
- Saving cosmetics and time.
- Your makeup will always be even.
- This makeup lasts for several years.
- You can correct some of the shortcomings.
- This procedure will not leave scars or scars on the skin.
- Permanent makeup can be removed.
How to prepare for the Permanent Makeup procedure. Permanent make-up?
- Give up alcoholic drinks, coffee and energy drinks for about a day.
- Do not take medications that thin your blood.
- Moisturize your face daily.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of your procedure.
- Do a little exfoliation.
How do I care for my permanent makeup after application?
- In no case touch, let alone rip off the resulting crust.
- Do not visit the sauna, bathhouse, swimming pool and solarium for the first two weeks.
- Examine the sun as little as possible.
- Apply Panthenol or Bepanthenol to permanent makeup.
Contraindications to permanent makeup – 12 points
It is forbidden to do permanent make-up if:
- You have diabetes.
- There are scars on the skin.
- If you have a high fever.
- If you have epilepsy.
- Low blood clotting.
- You are intoxicated.
- You have cancer or HIV.
- You are under 18 years old.
- Inflammation or pus.
- You underwent surgery not so long ago.
Do not ignore these contraindications. After all, your health depends on it, I do not think that you want to aggravate the condition or exacerbate your illness. Before this procedure, go to a doctor, make sure that everything is in order with your health.