Cara Delevingne has a playful, eccentric character. Her friends Rihanna and Rita Ora, who have many images on their bodies, infected her with a love of tattoos. It was on their advice that the model made her first tattoo, which she was very happy about. The image was painted by a master at Bang Bang salon in New York, where many Hollywood stars got tattoos.
Now there are many images and inscriptions on the body of the super model.
- The lion became Cara Delevingne’s first tattoo. It appeared on the index finger of his right hand. The king of beasts looks beautiful, impressive, easily hides under the rings if necessary. Reflects the nobility and majesty of the owner’s character and is directly related to her zodiac sign.
- During the vacation of the model on the beach of the island of Barbados, a lot of photos appeared on the network, in which Cara Deleville’s tattoo under the breast is clearly visible. The swimsuit playfully opens the cheerful and optimistic inscription “Don’t worry, be happy”. This world-famous quote from a Bobby McFerrin song will perfectly cheer you up in moments of mental weakness.
- In addition to the tattoo on the finger of her right hand, Cara Delevingne has another tattoo on the side of her palm. Three letters represent the initials of her full name – Cara Jocelyn Delevingne.
- While in Thailand, Kara got a tattoo on her neck designed to protect from evil and change life for the better. The image of “Sak Yant” carries a sacred meaning, in Asia since ancient times it was believed that a tattoo, together with a shaman’s slander, can radically change life and protect from any influence.
- The little finger of the left hand is decorated with a discreet red heart.
- The Bacon lettering on the foot reflects the model’s sense of humor and perky nature. Moreover, this is her favorite dish.
- The second foot bears the inscription “Madi in England”, which speaks of Kara’s roots.
- On the left bicep Cara Delevingne tattoo “Pandora” made in honor of her mother.
- The right ear of the famous model is decorated with two tattoos at once. A small diamond is located inside the ear. Stars are drawn around, forming the constellation Southern Cross.
- On the right side there is a Roman numeral 12, symbolizing the number of her birth.
- Cara Delevingne’s right wrist is adorned with the ‘silence’ lettering.
- In 2015, Kara got an author’s tattoo by Dr Woo on her left side. It is made in his unique and recognizable style.
- On the right side, Kara has filled the letters DD with Jordan Dunn. These tattoos symbolize their friendship.
- In mid-2014, the model got a white tattoo, which is much easier to hide. On the inner side of the right hand are the words “Breathe Deep”, calling for deeper breathing.
- Another white tattoo is on Cara Delevingne’s finger and is made in the form of a dove.
According to the modeling agency, Cara Delevingne’s tattoos are detrimental to her career, as many customers prefer photos with clean skin. But the model herself claims that she cannot stop and continues to make illustrations on her body.